1. How come I only see the front of my customizable business card when it is supposed to be double sided?
All the customizable fields of the business card for both front and back are in the first column on the left after clicking on "Customize Order" for the template selected.
Please check through after inputting your information on both Page Numbers 1 and 2 before adding to cart.
2. What if I do not have a logo to upload but I like a template with a logo upload option?
1. How come the page always seem to hang after I upload my photos?
Please allow the system to load, it may take a few minutes depending on the server speed at that point in time. In the meantime, all you will see is a blank page while it is loading.
2. How come some of the photos I upload into the template get cropped off?
Certain templates require cropping of your photos due to the allocated photo image size in the template. For an aesthetically better feel of your calendar, you could try selecting another photo that is not a close up photo.
3. How come some of the photos I upload into the template are scaled? They don't fit the image size in the template and there are white gaps around the photo.
Certain templates require scaling of your photos due to the allocated photo image size in the template. Some of the allocated image sizes in the template require portrait photos, and uploading a landscape photo may not give you the desired effect or aesthetic appeal you require.
1. Is it possible to customize the size of my poster, for instance 50 cm x 70 cm?
Yes, it is possible. It will be charged at the nearest larger size, i.e. A1 size print (59.4 cm x 84.1 cm).
2. Is 2-sided printing supported?
No, we can only print 1 side for posters.
3. Can I bring my own paper to print on?
No, as we can only print posters on certain types of paper. To standardize things and for quality control, all posters printed at our shop can only be printed on material provided by us.
4. Is the printed surface waterproof?
Yes, the printed surface is waterproof.